I survived. Not only did I survive the first week, but the first WEEKEND.
So Week 1 was basically like this
- Day 1 & 2 – “This is easy, I’ve prepped all my food and everything is GREAT!”
- Day 3 – “I want to murder everyone” Walk around looking as angry as Detective Diaz from Brooklyn Nine – Nine all day
- Day 4 – Finish murdering people you didn’t have the energy to murder yesterday and go to the gym where you will have the worst workout ever and nearly vomit.
- Day 5 – Weekend is nigh’ you’re nearly over the worst!
- Day 6 – Surprising amount of energy, which is good because you will be TESTED like you are in The Hunger Games.
- Day 7– Body wakes up expecting treats, so drink coffee instead.
So now here we are in Week 2.
An entire kilo lighter. I imagine it should have been more but the first week is a learning curve. Appetite was all over the place, so I’m hoping to be able to put some sort of portion control in place this week, since I hope i’m over the worst part of the-no-energy-and irritation-at-all-time-high-levels.
So goals for this week….(apart from today!)
- 3 workouts minimum
- Get back using the headspace app
- Eat breakfast consistently (that one is already off to a bad start)
- Supplement with magnesium
- Portion Control